Thursday, February 24, 2011

So, I have started dieting by couting calories and exsercising. UGH....one of the hardest things I have put myself through. When I was younger I lost weight by not eating very much for lunch, and very very little for dinner or no dinner at all. I didnt lose much weight that way. However, as I've gotten older, the weight just keeps coming. I dont feel that I overeat. I think its more a not getting enough exercise type thing.... So, I've decided that counting calories every day, and doing the wii fit everyday is the way to go. Its going pretty good so far. Im on my 4th day. I've decided no more soda and no more fast food. However, once a week I will reward myself, so that gives me something to look forward too. Also, with summer coming, I am trying to look better so that we can get out and do things more. Im pretty excited about this journey! I welcome all encouragement and positive thoughts! :)

1 comment:

  1. ok ok I had to start a blog here so I can keep track and comment :) I have one on opendiary. I might right here because people know me there and have been reading for a while and I sensor things due to being judged.

    Anywho.. I AM SOOO proud of you!! WL is a long time rollacoster of many ups and downs. One thing to remember is to NEVER EVER give up!! Keep pushing..even on weeks you see the scale move up instead of down. Push thru the pain in exercising. Eventually it wont hurt anymore. Trust me, Ive been there and I watched 80lbs fall off. And once NOah is born Ill be right back on the rollercoster with you. I promises you if you keep at it and keep determined and never give up you WILL get to where you wanna be!!! I have all the faith in you. B/C if Piglet can do it so can Pooh!!!

    XOXO
    <3 Kristina

    ReplyDelete